Body Collection and Technic cosmetics have a fixed cut-off date of 1991. None of our finished products or their ingredients have been tested on animals for cosmetic or household purposes by this company or our suppliers since this date.
All Body collection and Technic products are suitable for vegetarians but some of the brands’ products do contain animal by-products, such as Beeswax and Lanolin and therefore are not suitable for vegans.
The majority of cosmetic brushes, both single items and those contained within compacts are made from natural hair.
Current Body Collection products not suitable for vegans:
- 6106 Duo Bronzing Dome (Contains CI 75470, Carmine)
- 19504 Eyebrow Pencil (Contains Beeswax)
- 19505 48 Eyeshadow Palette (Contains CI 75470, Carmine)
- 20801 Bronzing Powder and Highlighter (Contains CI 75470, Carmine)
- 20802 Body Bronzing Compact (Contains CI 75470, Carmine)
- 20803 Body Bronzing Brush (Contains CI 75470, Carmine)
Current Technic products not suitable for vegans:
- 6051 Pressed Powder Compact (Contains Lanolin)
- 27603 Fruity Lip Balm (Contains Beeswax)
- 6908 Duo Eyeliners and Pencil Sharpener (Contains Beeswax)
- 6057 Lip Pearl (Contains Beeswax)
- 28603 Maxi Lips, Plumping Gloss (Contains Beeswax)
- 29503 VibraLash, Vibrating Mascara (Contains Beeswax)
- 29510 Big Lashes (contains collagen)
Current Lily LoLo products not suitable for vegans:
- Eye Colours: Golden Lilac (Contain CI 75470, Carmine)
- Blush Shades: Ohh La La, Candy Girl (Contain CI 75470, Carmine)
- Lip glosses (Contain Beeswax)
We are listed by Naturewatch as a Cruelty Free supplier of cosmetics
To find out more, please see the Naturewatch Compassionate Shopping Guide